This is a full-time role based in Malta for a high-profile Client. We are looking for the most vibrant, exciting, enthusiastic candidate. We want team members to be outgoing, customer focused, always willing to help and always willing to own a problem to completion.
The person needs to be a team player, who will always go above and beyond to achieve.
Reporting directly to the Workspace Manager (WSM) and Senior Client Team, to manage and develop a Workplace Experience that meets and exceeds customer expectation.
Joining a Multi-Skilled Team in delivery an excellent customer experience, whilst ensuring all services are delivered to contract and legal requirements.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal/external suppliers by resolving service issues and acting as an ambassador for both Pareto and the Customer Property & Facilities Team.
- Support WSM in managing and prioritise workloads within the team to ensure achievement of service standards.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Supporting internal events including set up and derig
- Arranging couriers
- Support with meeting room set up and daily room checks
- Managing stationary stock
- Placing stationery and food orders for Regional Sites
- Creating passes for new starters, managing visitors and contractor passes process
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Must be prepared to ‘fill the gaps’ and step into any of the facilities roles in times of constrained resource.
- Good Communicator
- Client focused Skills
- Able to work on own initiative or as team player
- Adaptable to various duties of the post
- Confident and courteous manner, both in person and on the phone
- Commitment to customer care
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Contract management & negotiation skills.
- PC literate and competent in all relevant MS applications, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint