Surface Mount Technician Job In Portugal At Hoerbiger
Full Job Description
HOERBIGER Engine Technologies/Altronic LLC is seeking a Surface Mount Technician to join our team at our Girard, Ohio location. This role falls within the PCB department which has been engineered to accommodate a lean manufacturing flow that contains Surface Mount and through-hole technologies, Automated Optical Inspection, mass soldering and selective soldering technologies, Manual soldering and assembly, In-Circuit testing, and conformal coating. The department has an environment that consists of both a technological and people driven atmosphere with a trend moving more towards technology driven processes. This role will require the individual to work within a team and independently and communicate openly with their team leader and supervisor. If you are someone who truly enjoys working with next level Manufacturing technologies, this position is for you!
This is a full-time hourly position, day shift, Monday-Friday schedule.
The main tasks for this role include the setup and operation of the SMT lines inclusive of stencil printing, solder jet printing, pick and place, and reflow. In addition, this role requires the testing of PCBA’s through automated optical inspection. Other responsibilities include internal IPC training for soldering and rework. Due to the complexity of the process, the successful candidate must have strong attention to detail and a high sense of quality.
- Must be able to work productively, safely, and independently without supervision to meet quality, productivity, and on-time goals.
- Must be able to multi-task to perform various jobs within the SMT area inclusive of setups, operation, troubleshooting, and rework of SMT equipment and PCBA Assemblies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, within the department
- Participate in employee training and improve cross-training
- Basic troubleshooting of equipment
- 2-year Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology / electronics or equivalent experience
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and other related software are a must
- Must have positive attitude and be able to work in a team environment
- Highly energetic personality with the ability to multi-task and perform on your feet for 6+ hours/day
- Familiarity with various basic electrical testing equipment
- Ability to adapt to different software tools to facilitate operation of the equipment
- Familiarity with PC functionality
- Basic Electro-Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong Communication Skills
- IPC Specifications and Standards, Certification desired
- High attention to detail, pride in their work, and high sense of quality
Start your Adventure! HOERBIGER offers a dynamic, continually changing work environment with opportunity for advancement. Our robust benefits package includes employee option to participate in Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, FSA & HSA. All employees are provided with paid Short- & Long-Term Disability coverage, Life Insurance, paid Vacation, paid Holidays, paid Sick Days, paid Parental Leave; Tuition Reimbursement and 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions.
HOERBIGER Engine Technologies/Altronic LLC is part of the HOERBIGER Group. HOERBIGER is active throughout the world, comprised of strategic business units of Compression Technology and Drive Technology, and the Business Divisions Hydraulic Systems, Safety, and Engine. Our team of over 6000 employees support our products and customers in 123 locations and 47 countries.
Altronic has long been regarded as the world’s leading manufacturer of ignition and control systems for industrial engines. These products represent the industry standard for quality. All are designed to improve engine performance and enhance reliability. Many also improve operating efficiency, helping to reduce emissions, which contributes to a healthier environment.
HOERBIGER is an Equal Opportunity Employer Drug Free Workplace E-verify.
- Kitchen Steward Job In Portugal
- Design Manager, Brand Design Job In Portugal
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Professionals Job In Portugal