Sr. Production/ Application Support Analyst at Montreal, QC Job In Canada at Synechron
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms end-to-end digital, consulting, and technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management, and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. The company has presence across key financial markets and 22 offices around the globe, with over 13,000 employees producing over $800M+ in annual revenue.
- Strong scripting skills, like Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience providing application production support for mission-critical applications
- Familiarity with job scheduling tools and version control tools (Perforce/Clear Case)
- Knowledge of ITIL Principles.
- application support, Unix Shell Scripting, Production Support, SQL
Role Site Reliability Engineer
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area Engineering – Software
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category DevOps
Education, UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Student–Aircraft Maintenance Assistant Job In Canada at Various Ministries
- Dishwasher Job in United States at American Cruise Lines
- Barista Job in Portugal at Palácio do Visconde