Your role at Sally Beauty:
- Build relationships and inspire loyalty.
- Recommend additional and complimentary products.
- Inform customers of current promotions and events.
- Set up advertising displays and arrange merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events.
- Ensure our customers are informed about and enrolled in our Loyalty program.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a professional store environment and communicate inventory issues.
- Demonstrate our Sally Beauty Culture Values.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to suit everyone’s needs.
Why you’ll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.