Recruitment Marketing Specialist job description
Are you a human resources professional with a passion for marketing looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who knows how to reach and engage your audience on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies.
Recruitment Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Processes applications related to the issue of employment licences with regards to third country nationals to be employed in Malta.
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with HR department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
- Other duties as assigned
Recruitment Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist for 1 years, but candidates with previous working experience for 1 years in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcomed to apply
- MA degree in Human resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- Hands on experience with recruitment marketing software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
Interested Candidates are requested to contact us on Facebook Messenger.