Materials Control Operator Job In Malta At Crane Co.
Full Job Description
Ensures security waste control processes and procedures are followed.
- Receives and bulk count waste accurately.
- Ensures the integrity of the waste so waste is not mixed from different jobs.
- Counts accurately to support accurate reconciliation.
- Stores waste ensuring segregation.
- Transports waste material and labels waste accurately.
- Assist in Job complication to finalize the job balancing.
- Willing and able to work shift arrangements and overtime as required.
- The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties to support the needs of the business.
- Ideally have an O level standard of education.
- Experience in the production processes.
- Works accurately.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and initiative.
- Must have motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Have a respectable work history with minimal attendance and lateness issues.
- Understand the principles and comply with the practice of the Crane Business System, Lean Manufacturing, 5S Methodology and Continuous Improvement.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all Company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environment Health and Safety, ethics and code of conduct.