Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Professionals Job In Portugal At Grammarly, Inc.
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $66.1K – $83.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Canada or the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Professionals, to join our Lifecycle team. The team shepherds Grammarly users through a personalized journey, ensuring that they’re extracting maximum value from our product offerings. We do so by delivering messaging that is on brand and highly targeted so that we build and retain trust with our customers. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager focused on our professional segment to join the Lifecycle team to drive customer retention, monetization, and product engagement.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Professionals, you will develop a deep understanding of Grammarly’s professional segment and continuously evaluate how to elevate users’ experiences and value realization of Grammarly. You will work cross-functionally with several teams and stakeholders to implement brand new strategies and tactics.
In this role, you will
- Develop new lifecycle marketing strategies to increase monetization, engagement, and adoption for our professional segment.
- Leverage consumer insights and analyses to develop new hypotheses and experiments.
- Improve Grammarly professional users’ value realization using personalization and messaging.
- Understand our target audience, build out segmentation, and identify new opportunities for improvement in the customer journey.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.0
- Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can successfully coordinate and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Demonstrates the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, balance goals as a factor for decision-making, and use directional data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Has a strong handle on experiments, specifically in devising sound and enlightening experiments despite incomplete data.
- Fosters mutual feelings of support inside and outside of the Lifecycle team.
- Seamlessly aligns stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Thrives in working with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Can generate big projects without needing much input and is oriented toward an MVP approach.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and abides by the Employment Equity Act.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia.
- Design Manager, Brand Design Job In Portugal
- Associate Operator Job In Portugal
- W&S Cleaner Job In Portugal