Our client is a local corporate services provider with strong international ties and with a varied portfolio of international investors and traders. They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Lawyer to join their team.
- Maintaining a portfolio of corporate and compliance clients
- Reviewing the onboarding of clients, collection of due diligence documentation as well as carrying out periodic KYC and compliance file reviews.
- Maintain company records, internal databases, and corporate-related documentation
- Assisting with the compilation of compliance reports for the Board of Directors and stakeholders
- Oversight of internal compliance and AML policies
- Liaising with numerous regulatory bodies such as MFSA, MBR, and FIAU
- Providing legal, regulatory, and compliance guidance to clients when required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Can work independently and within a team
- Attentive to detail, motivated and eager to learn
Education & Experience