Become a Delivery Driver for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP). Apply now to schedule your in-person or virtual interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer! No delivery experience required.
Location: DCN2 – 510 Sunbury Rd, Columbus, OH 43219, USA
Compensation: At least $19.50/hour,* plus overtime and benefits
What You’ll Do*
- Drive an Amazon-branded vehicle delivering packages to your community
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Deliver 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes up to 50lbs
What You’ll Need*
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
Sign-on bonus available from participating DSPs at select stations. Terms apply.
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit _https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us_ for more information._
Compensation includes base rate of $17.50 minimum/hour, plus weekly Attendance Bonus of $80, which equates to an additional $2.00/hour (assuming a 40-hour workweek). Driver eligibility is determined on a weekly basis. This bonus is available to drivers who drive a route at least 4 days during the applicable delivery week starting on 10/17/21, and ending on 12/25/21.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location: Derby, OH – 4311