We are seeking Bartender. If you are passionate about hospitality and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, this is your perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
- Understand and perform job duties to the expectations of Cobble & Co.
- In depth knowledge classical cocktails, mixology, and industry trends.
- Superb attention to detail and steps of service.
- Ability to handle multiple drink orders, while engaging customers.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of company.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment in the dining room and all service stations at all times.
- Maintain a good working relationship with others by promoting teamwork and fostering a harmonious working climate.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Must have OPEN AVAILABILITY.
Candidates should have 2-4 years of bartending experience.
- The individual ideally possesses the following qualities:
- A passion for food, wine and service
- Experience with employee development and training
- A culinary background
- A strong sense of urgency
- Superior communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of barside etiquette
- A desire for growth
- Have long term goals in the service industry
- A competitive spirit
- A focus on hospitality and guest rapport alongside development of a regular clientele
- A rigorous attention to detail
More detail about Cobble & Co. part of Creative Culinary Management Company