• To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products.
• Win new customers and ensure the retention of existing customers.
• Ensure the creation of risk assets for the Bank.
• Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy.
• Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers.
• Drive the reactivation of active and dormant accounts.
B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
• I studied Political Science and Public Administration. • Political Science and Public Administration is a department in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences. • I undergone my discipline for 4 years at the University of Uyo, a federal university in Nigeria. • After my years of study, I bagged a degree in Political Science and Public Administration.
High School Education
• I attended my high school education in 2008. • I undergone studies at Fulga International College for 6 years. • At my finals, I took my promotion exams and graduated with 8 credits including Mathematics and English Language.
First School Education
• I attended my kiddies education at Holy Family Nursery and Primary School in 1998. • I undergone my studies there from 1998 through 2005. • At my finals, I took my promotion exams and graduated with credits in all subjects.
Work & Experience
Business Development Officer
• To aggressively market and sell the Bank's products. • Win new customers and ensure the retention of existing customers. • Ensure the creation of risk assets for the Bank • Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy • Ensure the Bank's projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers. • Drive the reactivation of active and dormant accounts.
• Identifying prospective customers, lead generation and conversion. • Contacting new and existing customers to discuss needs and making sales. • Emphasizing the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems. • Negotiating prices and terms and prepare sales agreements. • Maintaining contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships. • Collaborating with colleagues in many different sectors. • Answering questions about the products and travel between locations to secure business transactions. • Listening to the concerns of customers and help them address their needs.
• Tutored Civic Education and Social Studies respectively based on national curriculum guidelines. • Planned, prepared and delivered lessons for five large classes. • Assigned homeworks, graded tests and documented progresses of over 300 students. • Interacted often with students to know their academic weaknesses and assisted them tackled it. • As a bursar, I kept records of all students' tuition accounts. • Oversaw the day-to-day cash management of the school. • Kept organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts of over 2000 students. • Member of School improvement team.
• Ensuring adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary action if the need arises. • Prepare and submit performance report. • Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa. • Receive complaints and resolve problems. • Monitor employee's productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching. • Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties and delegated tasks. • Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
• Tutored Civic Education and Physical and Health Education respectively based on national curriculum guidelines. • Encouraged pupils' participation in lessons and other school related activities. • Drilled pupils in effective communication and grammar skills. • Interacted often with pupils to know their academic weaknesses and assisted them tackled it. • Evaluated and documented pupils' progress for three large classes. • Increased school growth by 13% through personal advertisement embarked for two months. • Awarded best teacher of the year.