Director – Operations (Apr 2019 – To date)
- Involvement in strategy formulation along with CEO / Senior Management team by way of contributing feedback on client portfolio and key the trends.
- Drawing up operational strategy by setting goals to increase productivity and development of financial & budgetary plans.
- Devising approaches to identify opportunities for enhancement, and implementing process improvements that maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
- Accountability of key operational processes including Claim Processing, Payment Posting and Quality Assurance, providing leadership to over 100 high performing staff members.
Senior Manager – Operations (2015 – 2019)
- Managing Quality Assurance and Medical Claim Processing department, providing leadership to over 70 motivated staff members.
- Involvement in new projects/clients onboarding and collaboration with wider teams to ensure smooth transition.
- Ensuring safe and satisfactory work environment to maintain staff motivation.
- Upholding organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations (HIPPA) are followed.
Manager – Operations (2012 – 2015)
- Managing Quality Assurance and Medical Claim processing department, providing leadership to over 50 staff members.
- Successfully running overall operations of a new branch in Kandy, Sri Lanka, while mentoring the initial team of 10 members which grew to over 40 members within the first quarter.
Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance and Training & Development (2010 – 2012)
- Providing successful leadership to teams of Quality Assurance and Training & Development.
- Delivering high-end subject matter training to staff members in Colombo and Kandy branches in Sri Lanka, along with Chennai branch in India.
Supervisor – Quality Assurance and Training & Development (2008 – 2010)
- Providing leadership and training to the Chennai team when the branch was setup, while managing over 20 staff members in Colombo.